Re: nfnl_listen: recvmsg overrun: No buffer space available" in nfct_event_conntrack() call

2007/2/1, Pablo Neira Ayuso <pablo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> Increase netlink buffer size via nfnl_rcvsiz() (libnfnetlink), the
> default size is available in /proc/sys/net/core/rmem_max. BTW, this
> message means that you have probably lost some log messages because the
> rate was so high that the buffer could not back off.

Sorry, I didn't notice that there is no way to access nfnl_handle from
libnetfilter_conntrack, instead use setsockopt(nfct_fd(h), SOL_SOCKET,
SO_RCVBUFFORCE, &size, socklen) to set the buffer size. Anyway I'll cook
a patch for this asap, this issue is important.

Thanks! This is solved problem!
nfnl_rcvbufsiz call doesn't change rmem_max value in my system
(probably, flag SO_RCVBUFFORCE has no effect), but I set this value manual:
echo 8388608 > /proc/sys/net/core/rmem_max

Pavel