iptables NEW TABLE request. WAS[Re: Catching un-DNAT'ed packets]

Hi.

After analizing the situation I have come to decide to request NEW TABLE
in iptables.

Considering the scheme at:

http://www.meteor.dp.ua/casper/firewill.pdf

how would I make a "feature request" to ask for, say, "mangle2" table
that is just after "nat" in POSTROUTING? The only reason for this move
is the need for ability to catch un-DNAT'ed packets with -j ULOG or
(better) to -j QUEUE.

--
Покотиленко Костик <casper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>