Catching un-DNAT'ed packets

Hi.

Is it possible to catch un-DNAT'ed packets with iptables' -j ULOG
target? Where does the un-DNAT occurs and is there table/chain that is
processed after un-DNAT?

The problem I have is that replay packets got catched with real source
address, not the one the client has initially connected to. I was
catching replay packets in mangle/POSTROUTING.

--
Покотиленко Костик <casper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>