Re: problem with hostB wifi0 -> aDSL modem wifi0 -> hostA wifi0 -> hostA eth0 -> hostA ppp0 -> aDSL modem bridge --- Not MASQUERADEing...

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:48:07 +1100
unauthorized@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I forgot to mention that I do however see traffic leaving ppp0 destined for <external internet site> while using tcpdump.

And it was obviously too late, because I had a look this morning, and a colleague of mine pointed out a specific rule that I had forgotten to apply to the correct subnet leaving ppp0.  Stupid case of yy,p:wq!

Chris-