SIP, NAT and Load Balancing problems

Hello all,

I have a linux machine with a SIP server (Asterisk) and 2 WAN interfaces (NATed) configured to do load balancing. I experienced problems with the SIP/RTP protocols and load balancing, because when initiating a call to an external SIP Host, a new RTP flow starts from the server to the Host, that sometimes uses another default route (due to the nexthop configuration). As i have two different public IPs, the external host gets confused while receiving flows from different IPs, and doesn't work (or sometimes we only have one-way communication).

           __________
          |          |-eth1---|Router ISP 1|---WAN 1
LAN---eth0-|SIP Server|
          |__________|-eth2---|Router ISP 2|---WAN 2

What I basicly want is to force all traffic from my SIP server to pass by a unique WAN interface (eth2), or to find a solution that would force multiple sessions from the same IP to use the same WAN interface. Reading various forums and mailing lists, I decided to try to do "output re-routing" to all traffic sent to the wrong interface:

(5060 is SIP port and 10000-20000 are the possible RTP ports)

1. using FWMARK and iproute2:

iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -o eth1 -p udp --sport 5060 -j MARK --set-mark 0x101 iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -o eth1 -p udp --sport 10000:20000 -j MARK --set-mark 0x101
ip rule add prio 101 fwmark 0x101 table 101
ip route add default via 192.168.2.1 dev eth2 src 192.168.2.2 table 101

The redirection is working, but the source port is changed by the MASQUERADE, and this doesn't work with SIP/RTP, which contain reply information (ip/port) inside its packets.

2. iptables ROUTE target:

iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -o eth1 -p udp --dport 5060 -j ROUTE --oif eth2 --gw 192.168.2.1 --continue iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -o eth1 -p udp --dport 10000:20000 -j ROUTE --oif eth2 --gw 192.168.2.1 --continue

Even with SNAT or MASQUERADE rules, the source IP of the packet is not changed when using these ROUTE targets, the router connected to eth2 then drops the packets.

Below you can find my network configuration (rules, routes and addresses). Anyone has an idea of how i could resolve this problem?

Thanks,
François.