Re: How make virtual interfaces ( subinterfaces ) on linux machine

On 12/06/06 00:34, Elvir Kuric wrote:
Thank you very much Taylor.

You are welcome.

I will try this, but I need to read more about this
topic, so that is reason why I asked for materail to
read, you wrote solution, and that is great, but if I
want relly understand this I need to read much more?

I'm sorry, I was trying to say that I don't have or know of a good concise location to read about this information. Try reading some tutorials on bridging, vlan / trunking, and bonding. I think you will pick up a lot of what you are wanting there. If there is a location to start reading, it will be a networking tutorial that introduces concepts that you can then find out how to implement them on Linux.

Anyway thank you very much for this.

You are welcome.

Grant. . . .