Re: -j SNAT

Ok Danny, but the problem is ocurring to the another side of the connection.

From proxy to ssl on internet. Cause one single connect arrives from
to ips (the valid nodes ips)

------------------------------
| bank site              |
------------------------------
|200.x.x.x2  | 200.x.x.x1
----------    ----------
|node1|   |Node2|
----------   -----------
|172.16.x.x    |172.16.x.x

clients

from proxy to my clients its all ok!

2006/11/30, Danny <dineshg@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Denis !

Yes ! indeed I agree that the requests are replied by the real server
directly.
If you do a tcpdump on any of the real server, you would see that the
response would be from the fake IP [ which is a virtual IP ]

- Danny