Re: -j SNAT

Hmm, Well if you are using lvs, the client should not get the real servers IP. He should get only the virtual servers IP.

In both DR and Masquerading technique, the client will be getting response from the virtual server's IP.

Are you sure this is the problem ? Have you tried running tcpdump ?

- Danny