Re: Iptables for load balancing internet traffic

bill wrote:

And did you tried the CLUSTERIP target?
   CLUSTERIP
This module allows you to configure a  simple  cluster  of  nodes  that
share a certain IP and MAC address without an explicit load balancer in
front of them.  Connections  are  statically  distributed  between  the
nodes in this cluster.

Well, I havent tried this. But this looks good for an inbound traffic to a specific port.
In my case, the traffic is outgoing and has to be NATed.

I am sure that there is some way out, using nth patch. Someone might have done this.

Thank you,
- Danny