Re: Iptables for load balancing internet traffic

Danny a écrit :
Is there a perfect solution to use iptables for load balancing outgoing internet traffic ?

I am using Debian Sarge 3.1 [ kernel 2.4.27 ] [ iptables v1.2.11 ] I chose this kernel specifically for this purpose.

I have tried the below 2 techniques  : -
1 > Tried using random patch
2> Tried using nth patch

And did you tried the CLUSTERIP target?
   CLUSTERIP
This module allows you to configure a  simple  cluster  of  nodes  that
share a certain IP and MAC address without an explicit load balancer in
front of them.  Connections  are  statically  distributed  between  the
nodes in this cluster.