Daily svn snapshots now working again (was Re: patch-o-matic-ng stopped ?)

On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 01:17:12PM +0200, Wilfried BARNAVON wrote:

> I was used to test new linux kernels with
> experimental patches for netfilter, and - oh surprise !- the last month
> patch-o-matic-ng archives are more and more little, and finally with a
> null content !

You can find the current patch-o-matic-ng repository at
http://svn.netfilter.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/patch-o-matic-ng/

> What happens ? Is this the end of a centralized and structured
> iptables developpement ? Is there a break in the developpement team ?

patch-o-matic[-ng] alwayas was a collection of various contributions
from people around the net, not a form of centralized and structured
development

> Is there a secret replacement of netfilter that justifies this
> carelessness ?

nobody is careless.  you just seem to be the first person to report that
problem to me.

> Just a bug in the patch-o-matic-ng "tar-gz" generator ?

Exactly.  It's fixed now, please use the
ftp://ftp.netfilter.org/pub/patch-o-matic-ng/snapshot/patch-o-matic-ng-20061024.tar.bz2
snapshot that I just created.

Cheers,

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                 http://netfilter.org/