how to filter on application? (cmd-owner)

Hello,

Some time ago --cmd-owner went silently. I think a firewall must be able
to filter on the originating application: I do not want an application
running on Wine to connect to an unknown server somewhere.

I disallow all outgoing connections by default and only allow connections
for some selected application. Now --cmd-owner has gone, can anyone tell me
how to do this? (in detail, please)

Thank you