Forward Specific Ports to Different Host/IP

Hi All,

I have two linux machinces. I want to forward specific ports from
mahince1 to machine2.

Machine1: Having 2 Network Interfaces, One interface is connected to
the Internet with Static IP, and the second one is private IP
connected to LAN.

Machine2: Having 1 Network Interface configured with private IP. This
host is my mail server(postfix).

I am using Machine1 as relayhost. All my local users are accessing
their mails from Machine2.

I want to Forward POP3, IMAP and HTTP ports from Machine1 to Machine2,
when my users access mails from internet.

Please Help me in this.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjith Kumar