iptables and Limewire

Hi, everyone

    I have a problem on my network they are user using limewire p2p and
using up all or most of the bandwidth, so my question is:

1. Can I use iptables to block limewire from connecting, but allow web
browsing

2. if so, how to implement this

3. Is there a module or something like that for iptables that will give me
that abuilty to block them

Thank

Sherwyn Greene
Planner / I.T. Technician