RE: I need some clarification about multiple ISPs...

This is an exact scenario I had a while back.  I did not find a resolution
unfortunately.  I would love to find an answer to this.

>From my experiences, the traffic going back out will always try to go out the
default route, and since its destination is waiting for the ISP2 ip and not
the ISP ip, it will reject the packet breaking the connection.

I love computers.

Darryl Romano, VCP, RHCE
VMware Technical Support

1-877-4-VMWARE