Logging Packets via NFNETLINK

We are getting DDoS'd again - behold the flood.

Fortunately, I did some tweaking last week (compiling in STRING) and
- while the attack is more pervasive - the impact is relatively
insignificant.

Under stress, should I be logging from user space or with the ipt_log
target? Is there any difference in cycles either way?

--
      Do NOT Send Email to <spam trap> Fedora@TQMcube,com
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam at The Source: http://www.TQMcube.com