Re: Multiple ISP connection balancing

From: "Myxomop" <myxomopmeister@xxxxxxxxx>

> The problem is I cannot make neither of modules nth and random work.

This is a known problem because the nth and random kernel modules
are not updated for newer kernel and so the maintainer has removed it
from POM and the replacement for it hasn't been released yet.

This url seems to have an "interim" solution, but I couldn't get it
compiled, probably require some minor tweaking in the Makefile.

> http://freshmeat.net/p/jen_kernel/
> look for random in the .tar.bz2

Cheers.