possibility to multiply packets?

Hello everyone,

a friend of mine is working for some weeks in a foreign country. Now we
have the problem that at the company there he's got a lot of bandwidth
but we have a very bad connection. At some times we have a packet loss
over 20%. It looks like the packets are dropped randomly at an
overloaded or misconfigured router somwhere in between.

As a quick temporary solution we've thought of sending every packet
twice. Is there any possibility to intentionally (mis)configure
netfilter to duplicate packets?

Thanks
Marcus

--