Re: block multimedia protocols

matteo@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Alle 14:10, venerdì 18 agosto 2006, Rob Sterenborg ha scritto:
On Fri, August 18, 2006 14:00, matteo@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all , I'd like to know if there's a way to block certain multimedia
casting protocols , Is it possible?
What do you have in mind?
Hi rob, i want to stop streamings. I can't stop single ports becouse the server can bind on many differente ports , can't block the single destination ip becouse are too much , so i tought that there's a possibility to check the single packet.

Matteo

I would BLOCK EVERYTHING and ENABLE SOMETHING...
It does not suit your needs ???

Swifty