Forwarding Protocol 41 (ipv6)

Hi, I have a problem.
I have a Dlink router working with a linux based firmware
This router uses an "outbound" nat and then is not possible to forwarding protocol 41 (protocol used to ipv6 tunnel) on an internal ip address of my lan. Now I ask you if is possible to change nat into bidirectional nat and than have the bossibility to set an entry in iptables to forward protocol 41
I found this document on internet: http://www.euro6ix.org/documentatio...ls_nat_v1_6.pdf
it says that is not possible to forward protocol 41 (at page 6), but I think that it refeers to routers that don't are linux based.
I tried to set many entry like:
# iptables -t filter -A INPUT -p ipv6 -s 0/0 -d 0/0 -j ACCEPT
# iptables -t filter -A OUTPUT -p ipv6 -s 0/0 -d 0/0 -j ACCEPT
# iptables -t filter -A FORWARD -p ipv6 -s 0/0 -d 192.168.0.2/24 -j ACCEPT
the entry in nat table is created automatically when I open ipv6 traffic from the inside to outside: and is deleted afer an idle time longer than 180 seconds. and then the only way I found to forwarding proto41 is sending costant traffic from PC where I wont to forward the protocol. As is written in the document.
Now what I wont to ask is if there is a way to change nat from outbound to a bidirectional (twice way nat)
I have many linux tools on the router like iptables, route, ip
Thanks
This is my router iptables output:
# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere           state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
REJECT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:auth reject-with tcp-reset
DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
ipaccount  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
TCPMSS     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp flags:SYN,RST/SYN TCPMSS set 1360
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere           state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             192.168.0.2        udp dpt:81
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             192.168.0.2        tcp dpt:81
DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
DROP       icmp --  anywhere             anywhere           icmp destination-unreachable
DROP       icmp --  anywhere             anywhere           state INVALID

# iptables -t nat -L
Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
DNAT       udp  --  anywhere             anywhere           udp dpt:81 to:192.168.0.2:81
DNAT       tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere           tcp dpt:81 to:192.168.0.2:81

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
MASQUERADE  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)