From: netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Dan Ferris
Sent: Tue 08-Aug-06 14:37
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1:1 NAT Help

Forwarding is on in /etc/sysctl.conf

As far as I know the routing is correct.  10.2.253.21 lives off of eth1,
and eth1 has a route for 10.2.0.0/255.255.0.0 (yes it sucks, I didn't
set up the subnets).

tcpdump shows traffic coming into both of the interfaces, which is why
this problem is so frustrating.  Oh yes, SNAT works fine.  We can set up
a ping from the box behind the firewall to ping the Internet gateway,
and the ping will go through fine.  We can see the replies to
204.184.20.221. :(

Dan