IPTABLES , help requested , have problem in forwarding port 110 to 8110

Hi
   I have a gateway (CentOS) with eth0 and eth1 as
interfaces. ?eth0?  is exposed to WAN and  ?eth1? to
the LAN  network , I want all POP3 packets coming  in
through the gateway  wan interface (eth0) to be
redirected  to the PS1(192.168.242.129 inside the lan)
port 8110 .  I had done some iptables settings as

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport
pop3 -j DNAT --to 192.168.242.129:8110
iptables        -A FORWARD -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 8110
-d 192.168.242.129 -j ACCEPT

  In this setup POP3  packets were not redirected to
PS1 (192.168.242.129)
###
>From the gateway iptables -L gives
[root@gateway ~]# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP)
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
      state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere
LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere
      LOG level warning
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere
192.168.242.129     tcp dpt:8110

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
###
             Guidance requested
 			Thanks
                            Joseph John

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html