Re: Filtering incoming DNS resolution requests

I guess that this is a very good place to start:

http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html

In http://iscs.sourceforge.net/ there are some training slides.

Hope this help.

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:16:19 +0100
 JCA <1.41421@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I am looking for an IPTables set of rules such that any incoming
DNS resolution requests to my DN server are rejected, except for those
coming from some specific fully qualified domain names. Can anybody
please point me in the right direction?

Jorge Isaac Davila Lopez
+505 808 2478
www.nicaraguaopensource.com/