Going around routing tables without NAT

Hi,
	I have a problem I've been unable to come up with a solution for. I
have a pair of "Internet" connections into my firewall. One is a wireless
broadband connection that has a static IP address so I use it to host a
couple of small domains (Web/mail). The second connection is DSL. I'd like
to push traffic from my internal network through the DSL connection and
leave the static connection for hosting purposes (and a backup in case of
issues with the DSL). I don't, however, want to do NAT since the "modem" I
am connected to already does NAT and I don't really want to double-NAT the
packets. My routing table on the firewall is set with a default out the
wireless connection which needs to be there so I'm not routing
asymmetrically on response traffic to, for example, SMTP or HTTP. It seems
to me that a POSTROUTING rule with a ROUTE target should be correct but I'd
need to install the patches for that and it's not clear to me how well it
would work anyway. Any additional thoughts?

:wireless bband: ------ 	<- default route
				\
				 \
				  <--->: firewall : <---> : internal network
:
				 /
				/

Thanks,