Re: Connlimit and linux-2.6.17

I (and others, see netfilter list) are having trouble compiling kernel 2.6.17.4 and iptables-1.3.5-20060508 to use connlimit. Once compiled in and I run:

<snip>

Yes, the API was changed in 2.6.17, so small fixes are required to allow extensions to work. I'm currently traveling a lot so connlimit & TARPIT is still on my TODO list. I'm going to finish it ASAP but with limited GPRS/EDGE access it is not so simple.

OK, I fixed the connlimit extension. Please:

 - tell me if it works (or not).

I forgot to mention - I get a lot of 'ipt_connlimit: Oops: invalid ct state' error messages scrolling up the screen. Is it safe for me to edit ipt_connlimit.c to not print them? Or are they telling me there is something wrong with my setup?

Thanks,

Andy