Using firewall builder with iptables

Dear all,

I'm building a firewall with Firewall Builder (fwbuilder) for
linux/iptables....I'm sure that my NAT and filtering rules using virtual
addresses for accesing my public servers from Internet are OK, but it
doesn't work.

I see that I consider that my firewall is NOT part of "Any", because I
consider Any = Internet, but I'm not sure if I'm right.

Can you tell me when do I have to consider my firewall as part of "Any"
using the Firewall Buildewr interface ??

Thanks a lot,

Alejandro