transparent proxy and mutiple links / lines

Hey all

I have a scenario where I route for multiple uplinks and I too have a transparent proxy running.
Would anyone know how I can make all HTTP traffic go out the non default gateway / route.

Routing HTTP traffic out one of the lines aint a problem, Its redirecting to Transparent proxy and then out a certain line.

If anyone has a trick up one of there sleeves and would care to share it, I would be most grateful.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark