RE: unable to connect to www.kernel.org

Im using squid on another box.  Running the transparent proxy.  I know the ports
are wrong.  I agree that natting is working correctly Rob.  I'll get my script
and clean it up and send it to the list for someone to dissect.  Might be a
little.  Just seems weird that the only site I cant get to (so far) is
kernel.org.  I thought maybe they did something weird on their end that someone
knew about.

thanks,

ddh

--