unable to connect to www.kernel.org

I had to redo my firewall and routers over the weekend due to a change in our
isp.  After changing everything and modifying some of my firewall rules, every
website works (that I know of) except for kernel.org.  I can ping kernel.org,
traceroute it etc, but can not open either an http or ftp connection.  Initial
connection is made, lynx says connecting to kernel.org and then just dies.
Squid reports a tcp_miss/504 for the site.  If I do an iptraf on my firewall
for the interface connected to my DMZ I get the following:
Wed Jul  5 18:58:35 2006; UDP; eth1; 46 bytes; from 204.111.40.4:33592 to
204.152.191.37:33507.  If I try to connect from inside the firewall I dont get
any connection to kernel.org that I can find.  I am really missing something
here.  Ive been through my log files and cant find a reason for this.  I could
send my firewall script if needed.  It is quite long though.  I have 4 class c
addresses and several small subnets that get routed, natted, etc.  If anyone
could help me try anything else to point me to where the problem may start and
end.

thanks everyone,

--
Dwayne Hottinger