Re: Tool for monitoring, graphs, but more detailed

Hi Rafael,

did you take a look at ntop?? http://www.ntop.org
Gives you quite detailed view of what's going on...really good
utility in my opinion, but may perhaps take quite some cpu
power and hard disk space...

hope this helps...

have a nice day :-)

Sven

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 02:47:02PM -0300, Rafael Marangoni told us:

--
Linux zion.homelinux.com 2.6.17-rc5-mm1_35 #35 Tue May 30 14:11:06 CEST 2006 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
 20:12:56 up 28 days, 20:57,  3 users,  load average: 2.28, 2.15, 2.12