Cannot find CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_STATE in kernel config

Hello!

I am trying to follow some directions from http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/hpc-howto.xml and they give some kernel config options that should be enabled. I have located all but CONFIG_IP_NF_MATCH_STATE=y, although i did locate a CONFIG_NETFILTER_XT_MATCH_STATE=y. I am wondering if this is the new tag for that setting since who knows what kernel version was being referenced to in the documentation. I am guessing that the identifier was updated or relocated in the 2.6.16.16 vanilla kernel i am working on. If someone could please point me in the right direction so i have an equivalent setting enabled id appreciate it!

P.S. I did not subscribe to the list since i am not heavily into this stuff, just looking for a quick pointer. Please drop me an email if you have any hints for me. Thanks in advance! :D

-James Naples