Missing shared object

Good morning.

I have a Gentoo server (2.6.16-r7 kernel from Gentoo sources) running iptables 1.3.4. This is a fresh build and I am setting up rules for the first time. The rules were complied using FWBuilder and are the same set of rules on my current firewall, which is running the same configuration, hardware, etc.

The first attempt to run the FWB generated script failed:

iptables-restore v1.3.4: Couldn't load match `ipv4options':/lib/iptables/libipt_ipv4options.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Error occurred at line: 152
Try `iptables-restore -h' or 'iptables-restore --help' for more information.

The offending line is:

-A Cid4461182F.0 -p all  -m ipv4options  --rr  -j ACCEPT

I dug through the Netfilter docs and Googled the errors, but only turned up a single site that seems to be relevant (anyone know polish?). However, everything seems to indicate that this was an issue with version 1.2.8, which was corrected by a patch.

Anyone have more recent experience with this issue?

Thanks,

--
Brian

"An adventure is never an adventure