Forward data from one interface to another with actually exit through one interface

Hi,

I have a machine with 2 network interfaces (A and B)
that are connected
to 2 different ISPs. What I would like to do is to
have traffic that is
sent from A -> B be directly sent there using
iptables, instead of
having the traffic go through the Internet and come
back.

The application that I run requires me to bind to an
interface,
therefore, the outgoing traffic to interface B has to
exit through interface
A. Normal system routing does not take effect here.

Is there a way I can combine the OUTPUT and FORWARD to
just directly
forward the packets to interface B if the source is A
and destination is
B?

Thanks in advance.