Can't get libipq program to forward packets.

I appologize if this is the wrong forum.  If it is wrong, please give me
a pointer to the right one.

I am using iptables to direct all traffic to my libipq program
I have tried all each of these iptables calls:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -j QUEUE
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -j QUEUE
iptables -t nat -A INPUT -i eth0 -j QUEUE
iptables -t mangle -A INPUT -i eth0 -j QUEUE

I look at all tcp traffic and let all others go through unchanged.
In my libipq program I test the source ip address.  If it is my client
ip address,
I change the destination IP address to a different server IP address,
change the source IP address
to my ip address, recalculate the checksum.  I then copy the payload to
a new buffer and
call ipq_set_verdict using the pointer to the new buffer and length.

My expectation is that the packet will be sent back out on the wire with
the new header in place.
But nothing happens.  It goes into a black hole.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Eric
This e-mail is the property of Lantronix. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.