From: netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of zottmann@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu 01-Jun-06 13:56
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Possible conntrack problem

Hi !!

I am having a problem that I think may be related to conntrack.

I am getting dropped packets in the firewall coming from our web server,
source port 80, and going to external machines on high ports, with both ACK
and SEQ numbers set.

It seems to me that these packets are answers from our webserver to
connections estabilished with it, but, for some reason, the connection
information is being lost (maybe due to timeout?).

How can I track this? Has anyone gone through something like it?

Thanks in advance,
Carlos.