packet filter rules updating

This is my problem.
I have configured iptables for modifying ip source
of syslog packets outgoing from one of my router interfaces.
I have used these commands:
iptables -t mangle -A OUTPUT -p udp --dport 514 -j MARK --set-mark 13
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -m mark --mark 13 -j SNAT --to-source
2.2.2.2

With the commands
iptables -t nat -L
iptables -t mangle -L
I can see that the previous rules have been correctly inserted and the
syslog
packets have the right ip source.
If I delete the previuos rules, I have no effect on syslog traffic and
also if I
give new iptables command with different ip source
(Es. iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -m mark --mark 13 -j SNAT --to-
source 3.3.3.3)
syslog pkt maintains the previous ip source (2.2.2.2) while no rule is
configured
with this ip.
Is there some iptables options that I have to give to force the rules
updating?
Thanks a lot for your collaboration!
Monia Cheli

La gara più entusiasmante dell'anno!

Gioca e corri alla velocità della luce sui 18 circuiti di Intel Speed Contest 2006!

I più bravi vincono Notebook Sony VAIO, iPod da 60 GB e altro ancora...

Sfida gli amici!

http://intelspeedcontest2006.tiscali.it/