Linux D-Link router/bridge/access connection question

I just got a D-Link wireless router connected to high speed Internet access via a cable modem.

I have a Windoze XP laptop with wireless network card that communicates properly with the wireless router and I can make a high speed Internet connection.

My linux box1 is connected into port two of the router.
My linux box2 is connected to port 3.
My two linux boxes can see each other connected into the ports of the wireless router.

But I can not get my linux boxes to see the D-Link router!

D-Link address is 192.168.0.1

My linux boxes are 192.168.1.2 and 192.168.1.50

Two questions:
1) How can I get my linux boxes to see and communicate properly with my D-Link router?

2) My linux boxes were using a dialup modem serial port to connect to the Internet. How can I change my connection from using the dialup modem to now go through the router to access the high speed connection?

Thank you for you help.
-Martin