RE: l7-layer

Hi zanen,
    Its good to see your reply.The Layer7-filter
feature works as a firewall and classifies packets
based on L7 information instead of port numbers(e.g
Suppose client use 1110 is a http port number).
You can find the L7 feature Documentation here.
http://l7-filter.sourceforge.net/

I dont need  generate traffic from real time(e.g ftp
ftp.some.where).I have to generate traffic fron nfsim
using the command gen_ip.

Thanks
veera