Re: Policy routing with mark not working.

hmm,  im getting a new problem with this,

Just a recap of what im doing :
Setting up linux box with transparent squid and
sending special packets (marked) through a different
gateway.

I have 3 ethernet cards connected (1 for local, 2 for
internet - one being set as default route)

now as i've mentioned before i've used iptables mangle
table (OUTPUT) to do a string match, and marked those
packets with 0x4. i've set up an ip rule and route to
handle the marked packets.

The problem i am having is that marked packets are
going through both the default gateway and the other
gateway (i've checked the logs on both routers)the
result being that the client page is never loaded.

Any suggestions?