Re: Questions re iproute2, netfilter, and locally sourced packets

Ian Batterbee a écrit :
[...]
ip rule add prio 1100 fwmark 0x0001 lookup vpn
[...]
if I then display the rules, it shows (other rules omitted)
1100:   from all lookup vpn

ie, the fwmark condition doesn't show in the display output. I thought that may just be a display problem when dumping the rules

The fwmark condition should show. Is the option CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_FWMARK enabled in the kernel ? Or maybe your 'ip' version is too old (or too recent) for your kernel version.