Re: Policy routing with mark not working.

Hey, i figured out what the problem was, i was passing
all packets through squid, so when it was maked in the
mangle PREROUTING chain, squid removed the marks since
it doesnt support them, but changing the chain to
OUTPUT solved this prob. Thanks to all.

--- Pascal Hambourg <pascal.mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>