Re: about dettecting different TTL value

Hi Hasan,

I think you want to filter with ebtables (like some cable ISP's do) based on the mac address. ttl is not good for that.

BR,
Thomas

isp@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I am new here. I am working in an ISP. I like to know that how can I
prevent user to use multiple computer with single internet connection? I
have searched on the web and found nothing.

I think it is only possible by detecting different TTL value that comes
from same IP address. And I didn't get any thing from the web. I like to
know that is it possible to do with IPTABLES? And how can I detect
defferent TTL Value with IPTABLES?

Please someone help me on this matter.

Thanks.

Hasan Syed Jowhor.