Re: about dettecting different TTL value

This isn't an answer to your question...it's another question.  Sorry if
it's off-topic.

WHY would you want to do this???

If I had a choice between your ISP and another, I certainly would NOT
choose yours, given the fact that you are trying to limit use in this way.

Someone should enlighten your employer.

Just my $0.02 USD worth (= 1.4 Taka)

Bob

http://www.malibyte.net