udp clients

Hello All,

I am running a udp client behind an iptables firewall, I can open a socket, send from the socket, but I can only receive one packet back from the server - all other packets are blocked.

Is this the standard way netfilter works, have I configured something wrong (straight out of the box fedora core 5).

This is a real problem from me since I can't expect every user to drop their firewall so they can use our client software.

Thanks

Dallas.