Information

I was given this email address as the most likely contact for getting help with an IPTables problem.  I am attempting to set up a linux router with eth0, ppp0, and ppp1.  eth0 is the internal nic and ppp0 and ppp1 are both external internet connections.  I have the local network set up in the 192.168.1.x fashion with the router at 192.168.1.1 and the 6 computers within the network from 192.168.1.100 through 192.168.1.105.  I would like to route all outbound traffic from 192.168.1.100, 192.168.1.101, and 192.168.1.102 through ppp0 and all other outbound traffic through ppp1.  All of the guides I have found to this point walk me through steps and configuration settings that end up with one of two possibilities.  The first is that all outbound traffic is still being routed through only 1 of the two connections and the second is the problem that I may not be able to get any data to get outside the network.  I hope that this message has found a person who will be able to help me and I also hope that you are able to send me some information back regarding this issue.  If this email address is not correct, please forward this or let me know who I should be getting in touch with.

Thank you,
Matt Winkler
Netux Solutions LLC