RE: IP masquerade + squid problem

Hie Rob et al,

Sorry that I could be dumping my whole file to the list but here is my
iptables script.

Everything else works apart from the fact that at first I could not access
my external website also on the same machine and squid could not be
accessible. I solved the external website by configuring view in my DNS
but it seems there is no easy way for the squid box.

Regards,

Isaiah.

--
Linux System/Network Administrator,