blocked dhcpd

I configured the server with dhcp to moor mac to ips that I determined OK

when I bind estacao pra to test dhcp it nao I catch the IP, so I catch the IP when I liberate firewall leaving the rules of it as ACCEPT

I leaving the politica as DROP for INPUT and FORWARD does not go. or either firewall you barring.

As to make. Alguem would have some rule