Change outbound ICMP source

I have been trying to figure out how to change the source IP address of an ICMP packet that originates from the firewall. Here is my application.

Instead of dropping a packet I reject it with ICMP host unreachable messages. I would like to make it appear that the firewall isn't there, so I would like to change the source IP address to be that of our upstream router. How would I go about doing this?

--
Nathaniel Hall, GSEC GCFW GCIA