Re: patch-o-matic ROUTE

Ian stuart Turnbull wrote:
Hi folks,
can I request some help please. I would like to know if the patch-o-matic ROUTE -tee function works and if so could someone please tell me how/when I apply the patch. I mean how does one tell the Kernel make to include just this one extra patch? Sorry if this has been explained earlier. I attempted to search the mailing list archives but couldn't find a search capability.
Thanks,
Ian t

Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview

Hey dude :),

take a look at the pom2patch file in your patch-o-matic directory.

i think you have to call it like "pom2patch kernel-source patch"

you should get a normal kernel diff file.

cheers