Adding a routing header to IPv6 TCP packets

Hello everyone,

I have a machine running kernel 2.6, with an Apache webserver. It's connected
to a small test network that only uses IPv6. Now, what I'd like to do is add
the optional IPv6 Routing Header to all TCP packets being sent from Apache,
because I need to set up one compulsory hop the route must have.

Is this at all possible with netfilter/iptables, and if so, how do I do it?
The alternative, hacking the Apache source, is a bit intimidating...

Thanks,

Sérgio Gomes